Dr. Ulrich Friedrichson, M.D.
- High school in Horb, Germany
- Park School in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Study of Biology and Biochemistry at the University of Tuebingen
- 1982-1986 working in private clinics
- 1986 Medical Director of an own Day-Clinic in South-West Germany
- Scientist in Humangenetics at the University of Heidelberg
- Attending medical school in Heidelberg.
- Head of a research department for cell therapy.
Certification and Licensure
- German Psycho-social-oncology society
- Psycho-oncology of the Simonton cancer-center
- As licensed Medical Doctor, Biochemist and Human Geneticist
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Member of the German Society of biological Tumortherapy
- Member of the European Society of biological Tumortherapy
- Member of the Society of Energy medicine
- Member of the German Society of Anti-Aging medicine
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the International Academy of Alternative and Anti-Aging medicine.
Guest Lecture and Research
- Lecturing on Biological tumor-therapy, Anti-aging medicine and Embryonic and fetal cell-extract therapy throughout Europe and USA.
- 1976 Research and treatment with embryonic and fetal cellextract-Therapy as well as whole-cell therapy for anti-aging medicine,cancer,fibromyalgia, chronic-fatique-Syndrom,chronic neurological diseases and other chronic-fatique-Syndrom,chronic neurological diseases and other Chronic diseases.
- Genetic research on different kinds of diseases and Anti-aging medicine, including gene-therapies and cell-therapies.