Pre&Post-Cell Therapy Advice and Behavior
Pre-Cell Therapy Advice and Behavior
The following advices are aim to ensure the effective therapeutic result of cell therapy
• The detoxification of the digestive system should be applied during 4 weeks before cell injection.
- 2 sessions of colonhydrotherapy.
- Take probiotics regularly to ensure the symbiosis of the digestive.
- In case of constipation, colonhydrotherapy 2 days before cell injection is recommended.
- Increase fiber comsumption, and limited the refine carbohydrates such as sugar, white rice, and bakery products.
- If colonhydrotherapy is not applicable, it is advisable to increase fiber consumption by increasing fruit and vegetable to your diet at least 2 weeks before cell injection, and drink at least 5-6 glasses of water/day.
• Take nutritional supplement prescribed by your physician 4 weeks before cell injection
• Avoid any medication that are not prescribed by physician, and stop taking them for at least 7 days before cell injection
• Withhold anticoagulation drug for at least 7 days before cell injection
- Aspirin: Astatab, Astpent, Aspent-M, Baby Aspirin, Aspirin BD, Aspirine, B-Aspirin, Caparin, Empirin, etc.
- Clopidogrel: Apotes, Ceruvin, CoPlavix, Plavix, etc
- Ticlopidine: Aplaket, Cenpidine, Ticlid, Ticlo, Ticlopine, Tilopin, Tipidine, etc.
** (Please inform your physician for recommendation)
• Avoid intake of alcohol 24 hours before cell injection.
• Refrain from smoking for at least 7 days before cell injection or as long as possible.
• Do not take any vaccination or immunization 4 weeks before cell injection.
• Do light exercise such as walking or cardio exercise for 20-30 minutes at least 2 days before cell injection, and avoid extreme physical activities, party, and stress.
• If acute infection symptoms occur such as sore throat, dysuria, diarrhea, please inform your physician immediately to get a proper treatment or reschedule the cell injection if necessary.
Remark: The personal recommendations are subjected to change according to the doctor prescription and individual health status.
Post-cell therapy advice and behavior
For the optimum result, please strictly follow the following advice:
• On the day of injection, please relax and take rest. You may have a shower if needed.
• Resting for 24 hours post-injection is advised. Minor activities such as sitting on sofa is permissible.
• Having nutritious food that is easy to digest and have mild flavor for at least1 month.
• Taking nutritional supplements and vitamins recommended by physicians continuously for at least 1 month.
• Avoid consuming large amount of alcoholic beverages, tea, and coffee at least for a period of 2 weeks. Little amount may be enjoyed after meal.
• Please refrain from cigarette and cigar smoking for a period of 2 weeks or as long as possible.
• Avoid long period of sun exposure and sun bathe for a period of 2 weeks.
• Avoid physical stress and intensive exercise, and activities that can raise the body temperature for a period of 1 week.
• Do not have any vaccine injection or antibiotic for a period of 1 month post cell injection, unless it is a matter of life or death.
• Do not have x-rays for a period of 1 month, unless it is a matter of life or death.